- What do I need to get started?
A student permit (click here to see the requirements).
- Is the school licensed and insured?
We are accredited by the LTO.
- How much do I pay for the driving lessons?
Please click here to check our prices.
- What if I can't come on my scheduled driving session?
You must inform us at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled driving lesson.
- Do you offer assistance to your customers applying for student permit/license?
Yes, we offer free assistance to our customers applying for student permit, non-professional, professional and/or international license.
- How much time do I need for driving lessons?
· For beginner, we recommend at least 20 hours.
· For refresher, at least 5 hours (depending on your skills).
- How old do I have to be to start the driving lessons?
You can start at 16 with the consent of your parent or guardian.
- How long does it take to complete the course?
We allow you to schedule your lesson at your most convenient time.
- Do you offer any discounts?
Yes, the more hours you enrolled the bigger discounts you can avail.
- In case I extend my lesson, how much do you charge per hour?
We charge Php480.00 per hour for Sedan cars and Php600.00 for MPV cars. We offer discounts as well depending on the package you choose.
- What are your hours of operation?
We are open from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM Mon-Sun.